@phocks Possibly a coincidence/broken instance weirdness. I have now added them.
@phocks This is the exact reason I was logging in there, but I didn't get that far.
@tatey Always look on the bright side of life.
@AnnaGerber That's big. What's going on?
@AnnaGerber Shocking oversight of the content strategy 😅
My latest video taking a trip through Denmark and Sweden :D https://youtu.be/jHZlsO7vew8
@RogueHound Haha that's not my intention, but thanks for watching,. Things have pretty much calmed down now, so things are good :D
Here is another video that took too long to make and I hope you enjoy: My day trip to Sintra, Portugal on the cheap
@TechnicalKO True! I still feel bad about it though 😅
@dadegroot Yeah, it's back 😌
@TechnicalKO Nah, haven't lost anything, was able to update the database. It was just stuck in a halfway state and couldn't run.
Root cause analysis:
1. I (don't remember, but assume that I) started an upgrade, but got distracted
2. the newly built containers sat there not bothering anyone
3. I was messing around with Docker and caused 'em to replace the existing ones without realising
4. the database wasn't migrated so the new containers didn't work
5. everything was broken and I didn't know how to fix it, had analysis paralysis and eventually gave up
Sooooo not great.
Hello everyone., I'm sorry for being a bad sysadmin. If you would like to request an export of your data to shift somewhere a bit more reliable you can do it at https://bne.social/settings/export - I'm not going to blame you 🥴
@AnnaGerber Oh my goodness, how did this happen? :o
@AnnaGerber Is posting on Mastodon a plot point or…?
@WillPettersson you're going to get there though
A he/him doing he/him things 🏳️🌈 admin for bne.social. #brisbane (UTC +10:00)
The Brisbane Social is an Australian Mastodon server. Hosted in sunny Brisbane, Australia, for users from and interested in southeast Queensland.